“When all the facts are considered, it looks as if a great change is upon us. A few decades from now when someone sits down to write about the Yankeetown of the 1970’s and 1980’s it will be difficult for him to understand our present way of life. Do you suppose he will consider our times the good old days?”
— Knotts, Tom. See Yankeetown. Yankeetown: The Withlacoochee Press, 1970.
Visit the NEW Save Yankeetown message board at www.saveyankeetown.com
Yankeetown area links
- The OLD Yankeetown message board is here. Message board archives: 2004-2006, 2001-2004, 2000, 1999, 1998.
- The Yankeetown photo gallery is here.
- Looking for the official Town of Yankeetown home page? http://www.yankeetownfl.govoffice2.com
- Memories of Yankeetown from A. Frank Knotts
- Steve Myers
- Pete Langley
- The Pompeii Stoveheads
- Three Fish
- River Coast Realty, Inc.
- Alachua Conservation Trust
- Yankeetown School
- The Newscaster
(C) 2019, Andrew Seely – firstname.lastname@example.org